Saturday, March 14, 2009

Canon Cult



I have become a victim of the Canon conspiracy - they got me with one camera (My lovely 1DS MKII) and now I find myself investing in more of their products without even a real nod at another brand.
Without further "Apu" I present my latest Canon: the SD790is.
I must admit that out of all the technological failures in my life, so far this one has made me happy since day one. It's nice not having to lug around a ginormous camera everywhere in case a photo op arises. After having a horrible experience with a HP digital camera from 6 years ago (the first 5mp camera at that), I have finally rejoined the ranks of the point and shooters.
I look forward to sharing with you the random crap that happens in my life through the snapshot aesthetic.

Taking a picture of Johnny taking a picture of me...with the same camera.

No comments: