Saturday, March 21, 2009

WHEN IT'S TIME TO PARTY WE WILL PARTY...moderately.


Another Friday night, another party. I am completely out of place at these parties now, I just find myself going through the motions and I just don't give a damn anymore. People come and go in life and these "social events" hardly provide any grounds for anything deeper than penis/vaginal insertion (even then it's fuckin' sketchy). I find myself not even caring enough for these people to even pursue that anymore. When I do find a girl that shows equal interest she turns out to be either taken, crazy, damaged goods, been banged rotten by a friend, or all of the above.
Well NO MORE I say.
DTA ALL DAY (or maybe DTB? Either way, I'll probably end up PIITB).


Peace for none



HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT:

The 2am "After Party" at Del Taco with a Fugees cover

No comments: